With over 20 million downloads Ulmon’s products are amongst the most downloaded travel apps in the world and helps people around the world every day to travel more and make the best out of their trips. We are aiming to become the number one app for getting travel inspirations & planning future trips.
Located in beautiful Vienna, Austria, we use the latest technology to allow our users to discover & collect personalized travel inspirations.
We’re looking for a talented UX Designer with a strong visual design angle to join our international team at Ulmon, one of the top global app start ups in the travel sector.
You’ll work in a user-centered design process, employing your talent to create the best possible interaction, structure, and flows for the user within the app, and apply what you learn from data and users feedback. You will work closely with product management and the developers to craft unrivaled experiences drawing users into our apps and turning them into dedicated fans. You will be involved in every step of product development - the development of concepts, user research, UX and visual design, user testing and final product launches.
If you love travel, are excited about the chance to bring your own creative ideas to life for the best travel app in the world, and are passionate about being a proactive part of a growing team, we definitely would like to get to know you!
- design compelling digital experiences in the face of constraints and pressure based on qualitative and quantitative user research
- deliver to the point sketches and design drafts for rapidly iterating UX and feature proposals
- collaborate with a team of developers, data analyst and product manager to research new concepts, design and prototypes (in Adobe Creative Suite, or with post-its and whiteboards) and test rigorously to improve them
- regularly carry out user research both in a structured and unstructured (street setting) environment
- live your enthusiasm for travel on a daily basis
What we’re looking for
- At least 2 years of experience UX design and visual designs for digital products e.g. on the web and for mobile devices
- Proven portfolio of outstanding user experiences and designs and an eye for details
- Good knowledge of iOS and Android design guidelines
- Comfortable on the Adobe Creative Suite, but happy to try new things to suit the task at hand
- fluent English (spoken and written)
- A completed education in communicaton design with an emphasize on interaction- or user interface design is a plus (but not mandatory)
- Animation know-how is a plus (e.g. After Effects, Premiere, Flash, HTML5)
What you get
- Develop your skills in a dynamic environment collaborating with product management and developers across platforms
- Gain experience in a top startup in a fast-moving industry and learn proactive thinking and working like an entrepreneur
- Work on design solutions across devices for iOS and Android
- All necessary equipment and a personal workspace in our awesome office in beautiful Vienna, Austria
- The gross salary range is starting at 31.089 Euro - we are open to offer a competitive package depending on qualification and work experience
Sounds like a great fit?
If you feel this could be your dream job, then we would love to meet you! Send your application to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly