for Ulmon User Accounts and the Ulmon Hub
At Ulmon GmbH we are committed to ensuring and protecting your privacy at any time you are registered via your Email or Facebook account on our communication platform “Ulmon Hub” (in the following “platform” or “Ulmon Hub”) which is part of our apps and website.
- Information we collect from you
Data can be collected and processed when our platform (Ulmon Hub), apps, or website is used by you. The following are approved methods of collection:
- If you sign up via your Email account we can collect the information provided.
- If you sign up via your Facebook account we can collect information you make available during your signup. Facebook will always show you which information we may access.
- If you use our Ulmon Hub platform (you can opt out in the app in Settings -> Hub -> OFF) we may collect all communication with the Ulmon Hub platform (for example: ratings, notes, follows, bookmarks, pins, user searches, map searches, …), location data, and usage logs.
- If you opt in to “Usage tracking”, of this app, we may collect app traffic data, app usage logs, and approximate location data.
- If you visit Ulmon’s websites we may collect traffic data, weblogs, and any other communication with Ulmon’s websites.
- Use of your information
Information stored and collected about you allows us to improve our platform, apps, or website for you.
We may use your information to provide you updates or notifications about Ulmon apps, products, or services, which may be of interest to you.
We may use your information to recommend travel related services, products or deals to you.
- Storing and processing your personal data
We use secured servers to ensure proper data storage. All communication containing personal information is kept encrypted for safety measures.
Transmission of data on the Internet can never be ultimately secure. We do not and cannot guarantee security of information collected electronically or transmitted; however, we take all necessary steps to provide the best security available. As a result of our inability to guarantee safety, you are submitting information to us at your own risk. Where needed a password may be necessary to access areas of our apps or website. You are responsible for the safety and confidentiality of the password you generate.
- Disclosing your information
Personal information to third parties may be disclosed:
- This disclosure occurs when we sell all or a section of our business or assets to a third party.
- Personal information can be offered to any member of our company, such as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries only if deemed appropriate.
- Legal requirements may mean a sharing of your information.
- Third party links
- Contacting us